Cellar Door Staff - Casual Positions
Our secluded, 150-acre vineyard estate is located in Australia's oldest wine-growing region, Broke Fordwich, Hunter Valley. Tranquil countryside, cradled by the spectacular Broken Back Range and Wollombi Brook, our French-inspired winery & cellar door offers award-winning organic & biodynamic wine, luxury accommodation, destination weddings & reimagined events.
We breathe a quintessential wine-country essence, with a sprawling oasis of Provencal gardens, fountains, sun-drenched lawns, sculpted sandstone, and even a labyrinth. Our cellar door extends to a courtyard bathed in dappled sunlight, shaded by pockets of lush green, and shared with a flock of roaming peacocks.
We are seeking friendly, confident, energetic and charming Cellar Door Staff that give great customer service & are results-orientated.
Additionally, the role requires:
- A genuine love of wine, sales and meeting new people
- Conducting warm, welcoming and specialised cellar door tastings and experiences
- Experience with POS systems and social media
- Great organisational skills with a proven ability to prioritise and coordinate
- Some food preparation
- Cleaning duties
- A commitment to quality and an eye for detail
- A current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
- Positive attitude
- Proven expertise in cellar door and/or hospitality and/or events
- Previous events and functions management experience
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team and to adapt to changing work priorities in a fast-paced organisation
- A strong business ethos with the capability to work to budgets and increase revenue
- Demonstrated understanding of work, health and safety responsibilities
The position will require working on weekends, public holidays and during school holidays.
- $30 - $55 per hour
- Cellar Door Open Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- 40% wine discount
- Wine Club Membership
A Vineyard with a Vision
Krinklewood has been ACO-certified organic & biodynamic for over 17 years. From the 49 acres of grapevines ripening under the fiery sun to the sustainable architecture by the flowing brook; Krinklewood has long held itself to a ‘living’ mindset and conscious consideration for impact, wellness, and legacy.
While Krinklewood holds profound respect for its heritage, an exciting new chapter of growth is on the horizon. There’s a mineral bathhouse in the works on the estate, a cluster of eco-conscious Dimensions X cabins (a revolutionary prefabricated sustainable home design pioneered alongside architect Peter Stutchbury), a platform for artistic performances, an educational hub dedicated to biodynamic & organic farming and winemaking. This vision extends to hosting artist residencies and workshops, world-class wedding & events and championing organic producers further enriching the tapestry of possibilities.
Send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org